Sunday, April 01, 2007

Unfrozen Caveman Pirate

everything has changed. Its like I'm Rip Van Winkle or Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer or something. One minute I have a firm grasp on everything, er, at least a few things, the next, I'm that old man who's staring at a computer like it was space-ship or a nuclear reactor. What's changed you ask?

everything.

Our bathroom has brand new tiling and walls freshly painted blue walls.
Spider-man is now 'Back in Black' and has tossed aside his red uni.
They no longer offer Snickers or cheez-its in the vending machines on the third floor.
Major league Baseball returns tonight.
I can't sit and read a novel. I just can't.
Lost no longer interests me.
Croftie keeps cooking delicious new dinners (and desserts!).
We're all suddenly adults here
and
it's, like, warm outside.

Oh what a world.

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM , Blogger oline said...

don't panic, pirate. the forkcast is predicting snow and wind showers for windesday. whatever the hell a "wind shower" is.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home