Friday, November 30, 2007

Eee Gads! (He's got enough style to start 3 fads?)

Look at the time. I just gots to get more consistent with yee olde blog. Maybe a mini-countdown will keep me focused, um, focused-er.

On that note, the Countdown to my X-mas Break in Buffalo which begins in approximately 3 weeks. It will be like some sort of on-line advent calendar without chocolate or the neat-o little doors that open up to give you an aphorism or migraine.

Since I am technologically inept, or perhaps cheap (maybe the following is a pay only feature?) I never figured out how to list links on the side of this page, like so many of my colleagues do. But if i ever did figure it out (don't hesitate to help me out in the comments section, yo) I would list the Oline as my top link. I covet her month ending quote-a-ramas, and if my memory were not completely for shit, I'd totally crib her style. As it stands, my memory is actually worth a great deal less than feces, the Croft wanted to discuss the Sound and the Fury yesterday and she was bringing up all these important plot points of which i had no recollection whatsoever. It was as if i never read the damn book at all, or read something completely different. And it wasn't that long ago that I read it either. Must be all the intravenous drug use I've been doing lately.

At any rate, give the Oline a looksy. And I'll see you tomorrow, or failing that, Monday (tomorrow is the weekend after all).


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:15 AM , Blogger oline said...

i can help you out, but not in the comments section. it involves some internet wizardry. maybe if we ever go see a movie ever again, "links on the sides of blogs" can be a discussion topic. i'm sure croftie'll love that!

 
At 6:47 PM , Blogger oline said...

ooooooooooooh dougooooooooooo. where's the aforepromised updated? huh? huh?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home